Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Superintendent (Printing), Statistical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Superintendent (Printing)
- Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)
- The candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, Medical Qualification, or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to official Notification.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.11.2020 to 17.12.2020