Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Director & Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical). Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director & Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical)|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director
- Nautical Surveyorcum-Deputy Director General (Technical)
- The candidates must have passed Post Gradaute or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.07.2021 to 29.07.2021