Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Technical Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Technical Officer|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Technical Officer
- Assistant Director
- Survey Assistant
- The candidates must have passed B. Tech, Degree in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman: NIL
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official Website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 24.09.2021 to 14.10.2021