Union Public Service Commission has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Keeper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata|
|Post Name||Assistant Keeper|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Keeper
- General(Technical)Fisheries Research Investigation Officer
- Principal Officer (Engineering) cum-Joint Director
- The candidates must have passed Diploma, Master Degree, M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 50 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Recruitment Test
- Gen/ OBC Candidates: Rs.25/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 14.08.2021 to 02.09.2021