Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Civil & Indian Forest Services. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Civil & Indian Forest Services|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Civil Services Exam
- Indian Forest Service
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree (Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry, Engineering) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
- Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.02.2022 to 22.02.2022