Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Deputy Director. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Deputy Director|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer – 3
- Senior Lecturer – 2
- Assistant Director – 15
- Deputy Director – 8
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B.E or B.Tech, M.Sc, M.D, M.S, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.03.2022 to 14.04.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|