Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Professor. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Professor – 25
- Administrative Officer – 4
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 25/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: NIL
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 26.02.2022 to 17.03.2022
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||38,926||Click Here||05.06.22|
|Eastern Command||158||Click Here||14.06.22|
|Western Command||70||Click Here||23.05.22|