Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Various NDA & CDS. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||NDA & CDS|
Details of Vacancies
(i) National Defence Academy:
- National Defence Academy – Army- 208
- National Defence Academy – Navy- 42
- National Defence Academy – Air Force- 120
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)- 30
(ii) Combined Defence Services Examination (I):
- Indian Military Academy – 100
- Indian Naval Academy – 22
- Air Force Academy – 32
- Officers Training Academy – 117th SSC (Men) – 170
- Officers Training Academy 31st SSC Women – 17
- The candidates must have passed the 12th, Degree, B.E/ B.Tech, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 56,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence Test
- Gen/OBC/EWS- Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/Women- Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.12.2021 to 11.01.2022