Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of NDA-II. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 395
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: NDA-II
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 06.06.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (II) – 395
National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) (II)
(i) For the Army Wing of the National Defence Academy:
- Candidates must have passed the 12th pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification
- Rs. 56,100 – 2,50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Intelligence Test
- SC/ ST/ Women/ Wards of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs.100/-
Steps to Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Online Submission Dates: 17.05.2023 to 06.06.2023