Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Type of Employment||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher|
Details of Vacancies:
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 3539
- Post Graduate Teacher – 624
(i) Trained Graduate Teacher:
- The candidates must have passed Graduate + B.Ed/ M.Ed./Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized.
(ii) Post Graduate Teacher:
- The candidates must have passed PG in Related Subject + B.Ed/ M.Ed/Ph.D. or the equivalent from a recognized
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
- For General, OBC Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For EWS, SC Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Physical Handicapped Candidates: Half of the Prescribed Fee
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsessb.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.06.2022 to 09.07.2022
- Official Notification for Post Graduate Teacher pdf: Click Here
- Official Notification for Trained Graduate Teacher Post: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here