UPSSSC Admit Card 2019 – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has issued the Admit Card for JA. Applicants can download the admit card for the post of JA Candidates who had applied can UPSSSC download JA Admit Card from the direct link. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, and How to download the Admit Card are given below.
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name|| Junior Assistant (JA)|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Exam Date||13th Nov 2019 to 21st Nov 2019|
Steps For Downloading Admit Card:
- Log on to the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Candidates can download through online
- Enter your Registration No or E-Mail ID details in the necessary fields.
- Enter your DOB (dd/mm/yyyy) in this format.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Admit Card thoroughly Check and download it.
- Take a print out the Admit Card.
Download Link for UPSSSC Admit Card: