Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Moharir. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed the 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- General/OBC/SC/ST Candidates: Rs.25/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.upsssc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 29.10.2022 To 18.11.2022