Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of MPHW, LT, Pharmacist, FHW. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|Type of Employment||Gujarat Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||MO, MPHW|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Female Health Worker – 77 Posts
- Lab Technician – 12 Posts
- Medical Officer – 28 Posts
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW) – 160 Posts
- Pharmacist – 20 Posts
- The candidates must have passed 10+2, SSC, Degree, MBBS, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 31 years
- Female Health Worker: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Lab Technician: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.53,100 – 16,7800/-
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker (MPHW): Rs.19,900 – 63,200/-
- Pharmacist: Rs.29,200 – 92,300/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vmc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.07.2020 to 08.08.2020
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here