Vadodara Municipal Corporation (VMC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Public Health Worker. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Vadodara Municipal Corporation
Type of Employment: Gujarat Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 554
Job Location: Vadodara
Post Name: Public Health Worker
Official Website: www.vmc.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.02.2023
Details of Vacancies:
- Field worker – 106
- Public Health Worker – 448
- The candidates must have passed a 10th, 12th or the equivalent from a recognized Board
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vmc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.01.2023 to 09.02.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here