Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT) has issued the latest notification for recruitment 2021. Applications Are Invited for the Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) station operator. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) station operator|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Air Quality Monitoring (AQM) station operator
- The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs. 50,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.vnit.ac.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 07.07.2021 to 17.07.2021
- Notification Link: Click Here