Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Service Limited (WAPCOS)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant|
Details of Vacancies:
- Junior Assistant
- The candidates must have passed B.Com or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 25 years
- Rs.19,000 – Rs. 66,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Skill Test
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wapcos.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Atul Mendiratta, (Chief Manager (Finance), WAPCOS Limited Plot No. 76-C, Institutional Area, Sector-18, Gurugram, Haryana-122015.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 15.09.2021 to 05.10.2021