West Bengal Police (WB Police) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Wireless Supervisor. Other Details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Wireless Supervisor|
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.22,700 – 58,500/-
Mode of Selection:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.325/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs.75/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbpolice.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future useWB Police Notification 2021
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.02.2021 to 22.03.2021