West Bengal Board of Primary Education (WBBPE) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant Teacher. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Bengal Board of Primary Education|
|Type of Employment||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Alipurduar – 219
- Bankura – 267
- Paschim Bardhaman – 207
- Purba Bardhaman – 873
- Birbhum – 542
- Cooch Behar – 485
- Dakshin Dinajpur – 291
- Hooghly – 957
- Howrah – 1085
- Jalpaiguri – 418
- Jhargram – 770
- Kolkata – 258
- Malda – 506
- Murshidabad – 749
- North 24 Parganas – 868
- Paschim Medinipur – 94
- Purulia – 814
- South 24 Parganas – 1488
- Uttar Dinajpur – 669
- Siliguri – 205
- The candidate shall possess the minimum educational and training qualifications as prescribed by the National Council for Teacher Education prevailing as on the date of publication of recruitment notification. AND
- TET-qualified candidates who are undergoing D.El.Ed./ D.Ed. (Special Education)/ B.Ed. Training and who has qualified in D.El.Ed./ D.Ed. (Special Education) / B.Ed. Training Part-I examination will be given the opportunity to participate in the recruitment process to be initiated by the Board. AND
- Passed the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), conducted by the West Bengal Board of Primary Education, in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written exam
- General Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- OBC-A and OBC-B Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 50/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbbpe.org
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.10.2022 to
4.11.202221.11.2022 (Date Extended)
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Date Extended Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here
Top Government Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|