West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Warden. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
Details Of Vacancies:
- The candidates must have passed Madhyamik (10th/12th) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Rs.5,400/- to Rs. 25,200/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- preliminary examination
- Other Candidate: Rs. 160/-
- SC/ST category of West Bengal & PWD Candidate: Nil
Steps to Apply in Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhrb.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.06.2022 to 30.06.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Applying Link: Click Here