West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Director of Industrial Training, Principal of Industrial Training Institutes|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Assistant Director of Industrial Training
- Principal of Industrial Training Institutes
- The candidates must have passed the degree in engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 years
- Refer to official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- GEN/OBC candidates: Rs. 210/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wbpsc.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.01.2022 to 21.02.2022