Women and Child Development (WCD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Women Welfare Officer, District Coordinator|
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate / Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 20000 – 35000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcd.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online www.wcd.nic.in
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.11.2020 to 11.12.2020