Women and Child Development East Godavari (WCD East Godavari) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Nurse, Block Coordinator Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Women and Child Development East Godavari (WCD East Godavari)
Type of Employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Job
No.of Vacancies: 24
Job Location: East Godavari – Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Nurse, Block Coordinator
Official Website: www.eastgodavari.ap.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 07.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- District Coordinator – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Block Coordinator – 03
- District Child Protection Officer – 01
- Protection Officer (IC) – 01
- Protection Officer (NIC) – 01
- Social Worker – 01
- Accountant – 01
- Data Analyst – 01
- Assistant and Data Entry Operator – 01
- Outreach Worker – 02
- Manager/ Coordinator – 01
- Social Worker/ Early Childhood – 01
- Nurse – 01
- Doctor – 01
- Ayah – 05
- Chowkidar – 01
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, Diploma, B.Com, MA, M.Sc, MBBS, PG Degree, UG Degree, Master Degree, MSW, Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 21 – 42 years
- Rs. 7,944 – Rs.44,023/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.eastgodavari.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply Offline
- Download the application form from the link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
- DWCWEO Mahila Praganam Compound Bommuru,
East Godavari District.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 31.10.2023 to 07.11.2023