Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Juvenile Justice Boards (Social Worker), Child Welfare Committee. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Department of Women, Child Development and Social Security (WCD Jharkhand)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Social Worker & Chairpersons/ Members|
- Juvenile Justice Boards (Social Worker)
- Child Welfare Committee
- The candidates must have passed Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 60 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.socialwelfare.jharkhand.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Smt. Alka Tiwari, Secretary Social Welfare Deptt. Govt. of Jharkhand, Project Building, HEC Dhorva, Ranchi.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.07.2021 to 31.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here