Women and Child Development (WCD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Aanganwadi Helper
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th,or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kadapa.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address ( Refer to Official Notification.)
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 11.08.2021 to 31.08.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here