Women & Child Development Kadapa (WCD Kadapa) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Women & Child Development Andhra Pradesh (WCD Kadapa)
Type of Employment: Andhra Pradesh Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 71
Job Location: Kadapa – Andhra Pradesh
Post Name: Anganwadi Worker
Official Website: www.kadapa.ap.gov.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 28.03.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW) – 18
- Anganwadi Assistant (AWH) – 49
- Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW) – 04
- Candidates must have passed 7th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kadapa.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
Post Sending Address:
- The concerned Child Development Scheme Officer in their office (ICDS Project Office).
- Concerned Revenue Divisional Officer, The District Collector & President, District Women & Child Welfare & Officer, Kadapa
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.03.2023 to 28.03.2023
- Notification Link & Application Form: Click Here