Women and Child Development (WCD) Karnataka has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Location||Vijaya Nagara – Karnataka|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Workers & Helper|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- The candidates must have passed 4th, 8th & 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Rs. 5,000/- To Rs. 10,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit Basis
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 25.03.2022 To 23.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|