Women and Child Development (WCD) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Anganwadi Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Women and Child Development Anantapur|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker (AWW)
- Mini Anganwadi Worker (Mini AWW)
- Anganwadi Helper (AWH)
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Salary Package: Rs. 7000 – Rs. 11,500/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer To Official Notification.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.12.2019 to 27.12.2019