Women Child Development (WCD) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker/ Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Women Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker/ Helper|
Details of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- The candidates must have passed 8TH, 10TH or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 03.06.2019