Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Chairpersons & Members. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Chairpersons & Members|
- The candidates must have passed Under Graduate, Posts Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification.
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wcd.py.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through offline
- Download the application form from the given link in below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- “The Director (DWCD)/Member Secretary, Union Territory of Puducherry Child Production Society (UTPCPS), Housing Board Complex, OPP to LIC, Kamaraj Salai, New Saram, Puducherry-13.”
Click Here to Share
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.11.2020 to 08.12.2020