Women and Child Development (WCD) have issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Teacher, Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development (WCD)|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Helper|
- Anganwadi Helper
- Anganwadi Teacher
- Mini Anganwadi Teacher
- The candidates must have passed 8th, 10th, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wdcw.tg.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 03.07.2021 to 15.07.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here