Women and Child Development Karnal (WCD), Yadgir has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Worker & Helper. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Women and Child Development|
|Type of Employment||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Location||Yadgir – Karnataka|
|Post Name||Anganwadi Worker & Helper|
Details of Vacancies:
- Anganwadi Worker
- Anganwadi Helper
- The candidates must have passed 4th, 9th, SSLC or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
- Refer to Official Notification
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.anganwadirecruit.kar.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 10.12.2021 To 03.01.2022