West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WEBCSC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant, Supervisor & Others. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||West Bengal Cooperative Service Commission (WEBCSC)|
|Type of Employment||Govt jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant, Supervisor & Others|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Grade II
- Office Assistant
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Supervisor
- Field Officer
- Sales-Cum General Assistant
- The candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, Any Graduate, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.15,120/- to Rs. 62,042/-
Mode of Selection:
- written test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.webcsc.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 17.10.2020 to 30.11.2020