Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a latest notification for the recruitment 2019. Applications are Invited for the Various Project Assistant & Project Scientist posts. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All over India|
|Post Name||Project Assistant & Project Scientist|
|Applying Mode||Walk-in Interview|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
- The candidates must have passed Post Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- As Per Government Norms
- Project Scientist: Rs. 50,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Candidates can Download the application form from the given link in below.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “Refer to Official Notification.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in Date: 01.07.2019 at 11:00 am