Wildlife Institute of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2021. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Senior Biologist
- Research Biologist
- Office Assistant
- Project Fellow
- Database manager
- The candidates must have passed the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, B.E, B.Tech, Ph.D or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 42 years
- Rs.25000 – Rs.40500/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.07.2021 to 20.08.2021