Wildlife Institute of India has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree, Any Master Degree, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Mnimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs. 30,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps to Apply For Walk-In Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun- 248002.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk- In Dates: 27.01.2021
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here