Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Office Assistant|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Office Assistant
- The candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
Steps to Apply in Walk in Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the given link below.
- Fill out the application form with the required details.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Dehradun 248001, Uttarakhand.”
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 10.06.2022
- Official Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|AOC||3068||Click Here||Update Soon|
|Indian Coast Guard||300||Click Here||22.09.22|
|Indian Army||1000||Click Here||ASAP|
|Indian Navy||112||Click Here||06.09.22|