Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Project Associate. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Wildlife Institute of India (WII)|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Job|
|Post Name||Project Associate|
Details Of Vacancy:
- Project Associate
- The candidates must have passed the Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
- Rs 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Online Interview
Steps to Apply For Email Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.wii.gov.in
- Eligible applicants should send the following documents via email to recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 22.04.2022 to 10.05.2022
- Notification & Application Link: Click Here
TOP GOVT JOBS
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|