World Skill Center has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2022. Applications are invited for the post of Anganwadi Worker & Helper. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||World Skill Center|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Location||Bhubaneshwar – Odisha|
Details Of Vacancies:
- Deputy Director
- Course Manager
- Support Staff
- Personal Assistant
- Pedagogy Specialist
- Curriculum and Assessment Specialist
- The candidates must have passed 12th, ITI, Diploma, Degree, Graduation, B.E or B.Tech, Post Graduation, MBA, MSW, MCA, Master’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 Years
- Rs. 17,500/- To Rs. 1,08,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.worldskillcenter.org
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 08.03.2022 To 06.04.2022
- Official Notification Link: Click Here
- Official Applying Link: Click Here
Top Govt Jobs
|India Post||60,544||Click Here||14.12.22|
|RRC Central Railway||596||Click Here||28.11.22|
|Intelligence Bureau||1671||Click Here||25.11.22|