Airport Authority of India (AAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Apprentice. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Airport Authority of India (AAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 185
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Apprentice
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 03.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Civil (Graduate) – 06
- Civil (Diploma) – 26
- Electrical (Diploma) – 25
- Electronics (Graduate) – 06
- Electronics (Diploma) – 23
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 01
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 06
- Aeronautical (Graduate) – 02
- Aeronautics (Diploma) – 04
- Architecture (Graduate) – 03
- Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma) – 05
- Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ITI) – 70
- Mathematics/ Statistics (Graduate) – 01
- Mathematics/ Statistics (Diploma) – 01
- Data Analysis (Graduate) – 03
- Steno (ITI) – 03
(i) Graduate (Degree) Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(ii) Technical (Diploma) Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates must have passed a ITI. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 18 – 27 years
- Rs. 9,000 – Rs. 15,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Based on Merit
- Document verification
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aai.aero
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 16.11.2023 to 03.12.2023
- Notification Link: Click Here
- Apply Link: Click Here
- Apply Online for ITI Trade Apprentice: Click Here