All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Non Faculty Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 357
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Non Faculty
Official Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 20.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hospital Attendant Grade III (Nursing Orderly) – 106
- Lab Attendant Grade II – 41
- Medical Record Technician – 38
- Pharmacist Gr II – 27
- Wireman – 20
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II – 18
- Plumber – 15
- Artist (Modellar) – 14
- Cashier – 13
- Operator (E&M)/ Lift Operator – 12
- Junior Medical Record Officer (Receptionists) – 05
- Manifold Technician (Gas Steward) / Gas Keeper – 06
- Electrician – 06
- Mechanic (A/C & R) – 06
- Dark room Assistant Grade II – 05
- Assistant Laundry Supervisor – 04
- Dispensing Attendants – 04
- Mechanic (E & M) – 04
- Library Attendant Grade II – 03
- Gas/Pump Mechanic – 02
- Lineman (Electrical) – 02
- Tailor Grade III – 02
- Lab Technician – 01
- Pharma Chemist/ Chemical Examiner – 01
- Coding Clerk – 01
- Candidates must have passed the 10th, 12th, I.T.I, Diploma, Degree, B.Sc. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- As Per Norms
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- GENERAL/EWS/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1,200/-
- SC/ ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 600/-
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 27.10.2023 to 20.11.2023