Amazon has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Team Lead Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Chennai
Post Name: Team Lead
Official Website: www.amazon.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Team Lead
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Speak, Write, and Read Fluently in English.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and applications.
- Defining, building, and responsible for the execution of transportation processes, right from FC to customers, and leveraging our Sort Center network.
- Responsible for Hiring, training, and building up a highly motivated workforce for the SC teams, with support from the HR and training team, to meet the operational requirements, and continuously meet the high bar on quality and productivity.
- Coordinate with Finance, CS, FC, and Projects team on matters related to SC operations.
- Continuously improve the SC process and attain a sustained level of performance standard. Initiates improvements to enhance quality standards, reduce waste, and eliminate unnecessary work.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance.
- Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.amazon.in
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here