Avery Dennison has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Contract Specialist Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Organization: Avery Dennison
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Bangalore
Post Name: Contract Specialist
Official Website: www.averydennison.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Dairy – Veterinary Sales Advisor
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; and an LLB degree from a reputed university in India. with 3 – 5 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Establishing and maintaining a best-in-class Global Contract Operations Program for the law department.
- Leveraging best practices for contract lifecycle management, ensuring appropriate controls and documentation are put in place and adhered to
- Working closely with law department team members, IT business partners, and business stakeholders to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic solutions
- Effectively working autonomously and collaboratively to design and implement both tactical and project-related deliverables
- Completing Ironclad CLM Administrator training for Ironclad platform management if not already attained
- Leading contract template rationalization and harmonization efforts
- Establishing and ensuring adherence to a template governance process as well as maintaining the inventory of law department-approved templates as well as managing the configuration of those templates, workflows (build & maintain), clauses, reports, and notifications on the Ironclad CLM platform
- Building and maintaining knowledge of critical upstream/downstream systems and workflows
- Building for scale by designing holistically, with a focus on flexibility and maintainability
- Participating and help to prepare User Acceptance Testing (UAT) test scripts and to revise based on user scenarios
- Logging UAT test results and tracking issues through resolution
- Oversight of the Ironclad CLM platform to ensure fully executed contracts are being stored in the CLM platform
- Managing users and groups and their associated permissions and settings
- Driving adoption and effective use of the Ironclad CLM platform
- Development of change management materials including developing and delivering presentations and training
- Conducting periodic audits to ensure the platform is being used as intended and as a quality assurance control to ensure the accuracy of the metadata
- Project management of efforts to scale the Ironclad platform’s capabilities and user base
- Working closely with other functions and vendors to help guide integrations when needed
- Seeking ways to drive process efficiencies and elevate the law department’s service delivery model
- Supporting other legal operations initiatives acts as a backup when another team member is out of the office or needs support.
- Workplace Flexibility
- Structured learning and development
- Mentoring program
- Competitive total rewards
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.averydennison.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here