Cargill has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2024. Applications are invited for the post of Dairy – Veterinary Sales Advisor Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below.
Type of Employment: Private Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Saharanpur – Uttar Pradesh
Post Name: Dairy – Veterinary Sales Advisor
Official Website: www.cargill.com
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: ASAP
Details Of Vacancies:
- Dairy – Veterinary Sales Advisor
- Candidates must have passed the Bachelor’s degree with 2 years of experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Help develop, advise, and deliver sales bids, proposals, and presentations and participate in conducting product demonstrations
- Help identify and contact prospective customers, mainly farmers
- Build customer relationships that help generate future sales and repeat business
- Apply broad theoretical job knowledge to sell directly to customers
- Handle complex clerical, administrative, technical, or customer support issues under minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to the appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong exposure in sales advisor role, general trade, and distribution sales in the agriculture sector (pesticides, fertilizers, agriculture chemicals)
- Sales exposure in the Veterinary background is an added advantage
- Should have very strong connections with farmers in the state
- Must be fluent in the local language
- Proven experience in increasing sales and profitability in the assigned territory
- Ability to manage multiple dealers and SKUs.
Required Age Limit:
- Not Specified
- Best In Industry
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cargill.com
- Candidates can apply online.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Applying Link: Click Here