The Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has released the latest recruitment notification for 2024. Inviting offline applications from the eligible candidates for Group C Posts of the Clerk, and Accountant against sports quota. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about CAG Recruitment 2024, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF CAG RECRUITMENT 2024
|Comptroller and Auditor General
|Central Govt Jobs
CAG VACANCY DETAILS:
Designation names and their respective vacancy details of the CAG are as follows,
|No Of Vacancies
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Comptroller and Auditor General JOB 2024
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of CAG Jobs Notification,
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR CAG RECRUITMENT 2024
Candidates must have completed the required qualification and post-qualified experience or its equivalent from the recognized board or university as specified in the CAG job notification. Designations and their respective educational qualifications are as follows,
Candidates must fulfill the age limit criteria for their applying jobs as per the Comptroller and Auditor General’s official notification. The age limits of All Designations are as follows,
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 years
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST CAG VACANCY 2024
As per the CAG official notification, Salary details are as follows,
- Rs.5,200 – 20,200/-
As specified in the Comptroller and Auditor General job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
- Sports Trial
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no Application Fee
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CAG 2024 OFFLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for offline application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of CAG, Click on www.cag.gov.in
- Candidates can download the official notification and Offline Application file from either the career page of the official website or the CAG links given below on our website.
- Take the printout and fill out the application form Carefully
- Post the Application Form or Detailed Resume(If offline application format is not provided) along with the photocopies of the required self-attested documents as specified in the official notification to the following Address.
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Applicants need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Candidates must enclose all the document proofs along with the application form as per the requirement of the employment.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date and time, will not be considered.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Offline Application: 26.12.2023
- Cutoff Date for Receipt of Offline Application: 25.01.2024
CAG OFFICIAL LINKS
The official job notification link of the CAG is given below.
- Official Notification Link: Click Here