Centre for Management Development Kerala has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Chief Executive Officer. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode of Selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Centre for Management Development Kerala
Type of Employment: Kerala Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Wayanad
Post Name: Chief Executive Officer
Official Website: www.cmd.kerala.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 19.12.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Chief Executive Officer
- Candidates must have passed an M.B.A. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the hospitality or tourism industry.
Required Age Limit:
- As Per The Norms.
- Rs. 40,000 – 60,000/- Per Month
Mode of Selection:
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cmd.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements.
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If an applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may apply.
- Application Submission Dates: 09.12.2023 to 19.12.2023