Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECDC) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of PO. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Across India
Post Name: Probationary Officer (PO)
Official Website: www.ecgc.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 31.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Accounts(CA) – 01
- Legal – 04
- Company Secretary – 01
- Actuary – 02
- IT – 02
- IT/CISO – 01
- Country Underwriting/research – 01
- Rajbhasha/Hindi – 04
- Data Science – 01
- Candidates must have passed An Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed a Bachelor of Law (LLB) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Company Secretary:
- Candidates must have passed CS and qualified with ACS membership of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed Student member of the Institute of Actuaries of India who has cleared at least 3 papers including CM1, CS1, and CS2 or its previous equivalents or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology or MCA with a certificate course on Cyber Security of the duration of at least 6 months or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Candidates must have passed B.Tech or BE in Computer Science /Information Technology/Computer Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation & ME/MTech/MS in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Information Security/Cyber Security Preference would be given to those who have core specialization in Cyber Security at PG level or certifications of CISSP/CISM/CompTIA CySA+/GSEC/OSCP or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(vii) Country Underwriting/research:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in statistics/Mathematical statistics/MathematicalEconomics/Econometrics/Statistics &Informatics or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(viii) Rajbhasha/Hindi :
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s degree in Hindi and English with Hindi Translation/English, as a core/Elective/Major subject/English and Hindi as a score/elective/major subject or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(ix) Data Science:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s Degree in Data Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs 53,600 – 1,02,090/-
Mode of Selection:
- Short List
- Online Written Examination
- Document Verification
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.ecgc.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 02.05.2023 To 31.05.2023