Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Personal Secretary Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 42
Job Location: Chennai, Ghaziabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi
Post Name: Personal Secretary
Official Website: www.fssai.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online/Offline
Last Date: 22.11.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer – 08
- Senior Private Secretary – 03
- Personal Secretary – 14
- Assistant Manager (IT) – 01
- Assistant – 06
- Junior Assistant – 10
- Candidates must have passed the 12th, Degree, MCA, BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to the Official Notification
- Rs.19,900 – 1,51,100/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Steps To Apply for Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.fssai.gov.in
- Candidates can apply online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for the submission of the application.
- Take a print of the application for future use.
- After successfully submitting the online application, the candidate is required to print the application and send a Following Address.
- Assistant Director (Recruitment),
Kotla Road New Delhi.
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are to ensure that the scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
- Application Submission Dates: 30.10.2023 to 22.11.2023