Government Medical College Hospital (GMCH) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Security Guard. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: Government Medical College Hospital (GMCH)
Type of Employment: Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: Thoothukudi
Post Name: Security Guard
Official Website: www.thoothukudi.nic.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 25.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Hospital Quality Manager – 01
- Physiotherapist – 01
- Multi-Purpose Health Worker – 01
- Security Guard – 03
(i) Hospital Quality Manager:
- Candidates must have passed a Master’s in Hospital Administration/Health Management/Public Health with 2 years experience. or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Knowledge of Government Legislation and Policies.
- Sound Knowledge of the concepts of quality to the Hospitals (NABH).
- Knowledge of English and Tamil, both Written and Oral with drafting skills.
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
(iii) Multi-Purpose Health Worker, Security Guard:
Candidates must have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 45 years
- Rs.8,500 – Rs.60,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Merit List
- Certificate Verification
Steps To Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official www.thoothukudi.nic.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address.
Government Thoothukudi Medical College Hospital,
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates must enclose the photocopies of self-attested certificates and proofs along with the application form as per the requirement.
- Incomplete applications, lack of required certificates along with the application, or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Online Submission Dates: 12.05.2023 to 25.05.2023
- Notification Link & Application form: Click Here