ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2023. Applications are invited for the post of Project Assistants, Project Technicians. Other details like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details, and How to Apply are given below…
Organization: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 26
Job Location: Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, and Assam.
Post Name: Project Assistant, Project Technician
Official Website: www.nimr.org.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 11.05.2023
Details Of Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 05
- Project Technician III – 05
- Project Technician I – 16
(i) Project Assistant:
- Candidates must have passed a Graduate Degree, Master’s degree in Life Science within 3 years of experience, or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications.
(ii) Project Technician III:
- Candidates must have passed a 12th in Science, Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician, or 1 year DMLT plus 1 year of experience, field/Laboratory with 2 years of experience. Graduate in science with 1 year of experience, B. Sc degree with 3 years of experience, Master’s degree. or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
(iii) Project Technician I :
- Candidates must have passed a 12th with 1 year of experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs. 16,000 – 31,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written test
Steps To Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.nimr.org.in
- Candidates can apply offline
- Download the application form from the given link below
- Submit the required documents of photocopies to the following address
- Refer to Official Notification
- Before Applying, Candidates go through the instructions given in the notification very carefully.
- Candidates are advised to reach the interview venue before the reporting time with the proper dress along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & attested copies of certificates as specified in the official notification.
- Candidate’s Recent Passport size photographs. (if required)
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 04.05.2023 to 11.05.2023