Indian Institute of Technology Indore ( IIT Indore) has released the latest recruitment notification 2023 for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade I & II) in its various academic Departments, Centres, and Schools. Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore), an Institute of National Importance, is ranked in the top 14 engineering institutes in the country by The National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2023. IIT Indore has made its presence felt as an important center of innovation, learning, teaching, and research. It has consistently secured the highest h-index rating amongst all new IITs. With being the preferred choice of one of the best students & researchers, the Institute offers a conducive environment and infrastructure for research, innovation, and incubation. Interested and Eligible candidates may utilize this job offer opportunity.
Below, you can find detailed information about IIT Indore Recruitment 2023, including Designations and their respective vacancy counts, Education qualifications and Experience Criteria, Age limit conditions, Salary Packages, Selection Process, Application Fee, Applying Dates, and Instructions on how to apply, etc.
BRIEF DETAILS OF IIT Indore RECRUITMENT 2023 VACANCY
|Company Name||Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor (Grade I & II)|
|Job Location:||Indore – Madhya Pradesh|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR Indian Institute of Technology Indore JOB 2023
Interested Candidates must have fulfilled the following Academic and Age Limit criteria to apply for the Designations of IIT Indore Jobs Notification,
EDUCATION QUALIFICATIONS FOR IIT Indore RECRUITMENT 2023 DETAILS:
- Candidates must have completed the required qualification and post-qualified experience or its equivalent from the recognized board or university as specified in the IIT Indore job notification. Educational Qualifications for their respective Designations are as follows,
|Designation Name||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant Professor(Grade I)||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding Degree in the appropriate branch with a Minimum of three years of industrial/ research/ teaching experience, excluding, however, the experience gained while pursuing a Ph.D.|
|Assistant Professor(Grade II)||Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch.|
The position of Assistant Professor Grade II will be on a contract basis.
Candidate must fulfill the age limit criteria as per the Indian Institute of Technology Indore’s official notification for applying job. The minimum and maximum age limits for all the designations are as follows,
|Designation Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Professor(Grade I)||35 years|
|Assistant Professor(Grade II)||32 years|
SALARY, SELECTION PROCEDURE, AND APPLICATION FEE DETAILS FOR THE LATEST IIT Indore VACANCY 2023
As per IIT Indore’s official notification, the salary details for all the designations are as follows,
|Assistant Professor(Grade I)||Rs. 1,01,500/- to Rs. 1,76,972/-|
|Assistant Professor(Grade II)||Rs. 70,900/- to Rs. 1,26,788/-|
As specified in the Indian Institute of Technology Indore’s Official job notification, the Recruitment board will select the applied candidates by the following selection process,
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS:
Before paying the application fees, Applicants need to check the eligibility standards of the official notification once to twice carefully whether the applying candidate is eligible or not for applying post and go through fee payment instructions as well to avoid any unwanted payment loss. Fee details and mode of payment are below,
- There is no Application fee
GUIDELINES AND IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR IIT Indore 2023 ONLINE APPLICATION
Eligible candidates must follow the below guidelines for online application mode without any failure.
- To visit the official website of IIT Indore, Click on www.iiti.ac.in
- Candidates can download the official notification file from either the career page of the official website or the notification link given below on our website.
- Eligible candidates can apply for the desired post by the application link given below.
- Enter the required details on the online form carefully.
- Pay the application fee(if mandatory).
- Take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Submit the application.
- Candidates need to go through the official notification Carefully
- Before Applying, Candidates must have ensured that the scanned copies of the educational qualification and post-qualified experience certificates, recent colored passport size photo, and signature are in a prescribed format and size as specified in the official notification. (if required)
- If the applicant does not upload the proper photograph, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised to submit online applications as early as possible before the closing date and not to wait until the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to log in to the website on account of heavy traffic on the website during the closing days.
- After filling in the application, verify the information provided by you once to twice. If you are satisfied with all your information, then you may submit the application.
Eligible and Willing Candidates can apply for their desired posts on the following dates, Applications after the cutoff date and time will not be considered.
- Commencement Date of Online Application: 03.11.2023
- Cutoff Date of Online Application: 24.11.2023
IIT Indore OFFICIAL LINKS:
The official job notification link of the IIT Indore and the online application link of the same are given below.